Monday, January 8, 2018

Mancat Monday

I am pent up in a frowsy lodgings, where there is not room enough to swing a cat. - Tobias Smollett

We have enuf room here to swing me around, although mum would never swing me around. She loves me too much for that.

The deep freeze is over! Yipee. Not quite open window time, but wonderful enuf so that there wasn't any icy edge on the fevver baff. It was nice so that mum could actually clean the baff really good for the fevvers. 
 Not warm enuf to not hang out in the ham-mick to be warms with the heaty thing blowing under it. But then I had to go hang out with mum, she has been sleeping poorly at night, but at least yesterday she took a wonderful nap in the afternoon. She ignored the feetsball games for the most part and just took it easy.
 Me, I came and sat on her so I knew she would stay put and rest. She felt so much better after her nap. So if your humans are feeling icky, get them to take them to take nap.

Have a wonderful week!

11 comments:

  1. I'm glad that awful storm is behind you, Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having you sit on top of her would have helped her nap soundly, I'm sure Ducky.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your idea of putting your hammick over the heat vent so much, our Mom put ours over our heat vents. Ahhh, so toasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this "heat wave" we're having great! Amazing how much better our mom's feel when they have had a great nap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job of watching over your human, Ducky! And it was grand being outside this morning, without a hat on...I've been wearing a hat inside and outside for about a week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're glad that awful weather is over ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naps work wonders! Good for you, Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We like how you look out for your mum, Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad it is not as cold now, Ducky. Well done on helping your mum to nap.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's good that you are taking care of your Mom. I hope she's feeling 100% soon.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.